Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday November 12, 2013

  I walked to the bus with Vicki this morning.  A young couple with their baby waited with us. They knew Vicki who was pushing on my nose and making a beeping sound which delighted the baby.  They all left on the next bus and I waited for mine.  A woman came by to wait and laughed at my nose.  She told me about her nephew who had been ill but was recovering.  He was still having fainting spells at school and home and his doctor jokingly recommended that the boy wear a clown nose to protect his nose when his head fell forward onto his desk.  I always carry a spare nose and fished one out of my backpack and handed it to the woman.  She laughed and thanked me saying she would give it to her nephew later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment