Wednesday, November 13, 2013

  I went to the dentist for my annual checkup. Shaunne cleaned my teeth and Nancy promised to repair a chip on my front teeth. Shaunne and I had a fun visit about baking and also about my adventures in clown nosing on the bus.  
  After my appointment I headed to View Ridge PCC to pick up some baking supplies.  Suzanne was my checker and took one look at the nose, laughed and asked me if I wore the nose for some particular reason or was it my true face.  I admitted it was my true face to which she replied, "You are a man after my own heart." 
  I have always loved that phrase.  Smiling immediately connects people emotionally.  I could feel the waves of happiness radiate into the crowd and found that everyone around us was smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment